Gift of the Nile Papyrus Mirror Compact by Erstwilder
• 'Fine laser etching on mirrored acrylic can appear more textured on some pieces of jewelry than others. This fine texture can be more noticeable where there are curved lines and the laser slows its speed to follow curves or change direction. As with all our jewelry, each piece of resin is individual. Please expect laser line work to differ slightly from one piece of jewelry to the next.'
Paper, cloth, sails, medicine and so much more from just one plant. A gift indeed! And not just for ancient Egypt, also proving an inspiration for many a fashion designer.
• Collectible, limited run mirror compact
• Ships in custom branded gift box, with a story card insert included under the lid
• Laser cut and hand assembled
• Height x Width: 3.5 in x 4.2 in | 9 cm x 10.6 cm
• Inset Czech glass stone
• Mirrored acrylic
• Glass mirror
• From the group 'Art Deco Egyptian Revival' (2022, Collection 3, Launch 5)
• Compact case: 100% Acrylic Resin | Glass stone | Glass mirror | Iron screw with imitation gold plating
• Please be aware that resin is akin to ceramic and glass, and therefore may be damaged if dropped or knocked. Keep your Erstwilder jewelry neatly tucked away in your gift box when not being worn, avoid contact with perfumes, lotions, water and excessive sunlight, and you’ll have your piece for years to come. Clean gently by hand. | Do not get wet