PREORDER Susie Shoes in Baby Blue by Charlie Stone
How marvelous! We're taking a trip to New York City, 1958 this Spring/Summer and finding inspiration in the fabulous fashions of the late fifties. A cute and sensible staple for every 50's lover, the Susie is the sweetest pair around to keep all you busy-bee ladies comfortable on the daily!
- Size Grade: 2
- Best suited for regular width feet
- Leather upper and leather lining
- Smooth man made sole
- Soft cushioned insole
- Quick release buckle
- 20mm internal heel elevation, 10mm external heel
- Please note as they are handmade, there may be slight differences in each make
- Price does not include import duties or taxes - you may be required to pay customs duties/VAT upon receiving your order, particularly if you are in Europe.
First you will need to measure your foot length in mm (please try the method we recommend below). Then use the Size Quiz below to get our guidance on your closest size by size grade.
For the question relating to width, please consider whether you normally need to stretch your other fashion shoes (like ballet flats, stilettos, block heels etc - not sneakers).
Please note this is only the guidance we provide based on our experience with our other customers. Due to different parts of the feet that may contribute to different fittings, we cannot guarantee that the size advice provided in our quiz is 100% accurate.