Limited Edition Manhattan Black Shoes by Charlie Stone
As 2020 approaches, the Manhattan is a tribute to the roaring 20’s that we remember for its iconic music and dance, art deco aesthetic and love of all that jazz. Manhattan is inspired by the concept of overindulgence and opulence of the prohibition era wonderfully illustrated in the 1925 novel ‘The Great Gatsby’.
- Best suited for narrow to regular width feet
- Korean fine coarse glitter upper
- Genuine leather lining
- Smooth man made sole
- Soft cushioned insole
- 20mm internal heel elevation, 10mm external heel
- Quick Release buckle
- Please note as they are handmade, there may be slight differences in each make
- The true colour of these shoes is difficult to capture in photos, as they look different under different levels of lighting.
- The fine coarse glitter is not designed to look like a typical glitter shoe which has the same consistent sparkly look under every light. The material we have used has a subtle look under regular day lighting, and really puts on its true performance under direct lighting (like the sun, or artificial lighting at night).