Jolly Fine 40's Cardigan in Dusty Blue Wool by Emmy
This 1940’s inspired cardigan really comes with all the best features:
1. Our signature short waist silhouette that works so well with dresses and high waist pants.
2. Belt style waistband with an art deco style belt buckle that allow you to tighten the waistband.
3. Decorative faux chest pockets.
4. Buttoning at front, ending in a flattering V-neck collar.
5. Plain knit body with details that are beautifully cable knit.
6. Slightly lighter wool than our Winter cardigans, perfectly balanced to keep you warm without leaving you sweaty!
The material used for this garment is used for most our knits, both in Winter and Summertime. The yarn is in 100 % merino wool in the highest possible quality used by Europe’s most renowned luxury brands. Wool's inherent breathability and moisture-wicking properties help regulate body temperature, keeping you cool in the Summer and warm in the Winter. The breathability of wool doesn’t feel clammy when you sweat and prevents you from overheating. Wool also stays fresh long, cutting down on washes. Let it air out between wears and when it eventually needs washing just machine wash it at wool settings. Wool is infamously itchy, but we use only the softest fibers and the softness is even further enhanced by a softening treatment to each garment. As a new customer, you will get pleasantly surprised by the extreme softness of our knitwear. Furthermore, wool is very durable and will last a lifetime if cared for properly. In other words, buying an emmy cardigan in pure wool is money well spent.
Material: Heavy, warm and soft yarn in dusty blue. 100 % merino wool.