Rose (Blush Tweed) Shoes by Charlie Stone
How marvelous! We're taking a trip to New York City, 1958 this Spring/Summer and finding inspiration in the fabulous fashions of the late fifties. Step into this cute pair of tweed flats that will have you feeling ready to go shopping at the famous B. Altman!
- Size Grade: 2
- Best suited for regular width feet
- Tweed fabric/leather trimming upper and leather lining
- Smooth man made sole
- Soft cushioned insole
- Quick release buckle
- 20mm internal heel elevation, 10mm external heel
- Please note as they are handmade, there may be slight differences in each make and due to the tweed fabric, the pattern on each pair will vary
- Price does not include import duties or taxes - you may be required to pay customs duties/VAT upon receiving your order, particularly if you are in Europe
First you will need to measure your foot length in mm (please try the method we recommend below). Then use the Size Quiz below to get our guidance on your closest size by size grade.
For the question relating to width, please consider whether you normally need to stretch your other fashion shoes (like ballet flats, stilettos, block heels etc - not sneakers).
Please note this is only the guidance we provide based on our experience with our other customers. Due to different parts of the feet that may contribute to different fittings, we cannot guarantee that the size advice provided in our quiz is 100% accurate.