Bullet Bra Maitresse Nouveau by What Katie Did
If you love 1950s fashion then our iconic Maitresse Nouveau Bullet Bra is an essential addition to your lingerie collection!
* DD+ cup? Check out our Maitresse Curve Bullet Bra, designed for a fuller bust
* Black satin to mix and match with our Glamour, Retro and CC09 lingerie
* Soft cup (your breast fills the cup to make the bullet shape just like in the 1950s)
* The finishing touch to a vintage outfit
Beautifully crafted soft-cup spiral stitch '50s style bra that is supportive, comfortable, 100% period perfect, and definitely What Katie Did's signature product.
We decided to update our classic Maitresse Bullet Bra in 2016, so this version has some new vintage detailing including the V shaped elastic at the top of the cups, and cage elastic at the back of the band. Of course, it's also been re-graded from scratch for an impeccable fit.
Unlike modern bras, which push the breasts inwards and upwards, the Maitresse Nouveau Bullet Bra gently coaxes your breasts into the perfect 1950s conical shape. It's actually very healthy to wear non-wired, soft cup bras on a day-to-day basis, and our bullet bras are deemed to be so supportive that one customer even wears hers to the gym in lieu of a sports bra. We don't recommend everyone does the same, of course!
The Maitresse Nouveau Bullet Bra is an almost non-stretch, satin bullet bra. Sizing can vary from your usual size due to the unique shape and style. As we are not necessarily the same as high street brands, please refer to our All About Bullet Bras and Lingerie Sizing pages to find your required size.
* Soft cup bra with one layer of non-stretch black satin
* The band has an elastic centre-front and back to aid a better fit
* 2 row, 3 column hook and eye closure at the back
* Made from: Satin 100% Polyester
* Made in India