The Heart of Egypt Scarab Mirror Compact by Erstwilder
• 'Fine laser etching on mirrored acrylic can appear more textured on some pieces of jewelry than others. This fine texture can be more noticeable where there are curved lines and the laser slows its speed to follow curves or change direction. As with all our jewelry, each piece of resin is individual. Please expect laser line work to differ slightly from one piece of jewelry to the next.'
A sacred symbol of the highest significance. A representation of renewal and regeneration. A rather lofty height for this humble beetle.
• Collectible, limited run mirror compact
• Ships in custom branded gift box, with a story card insert included under the lid
• Laser cut and hand assembled
• Height x Width: 3.1 in x 3.1 in | 8 cm x 8 cm
• Mirrored acrylic
• Glass mirror
• From the group 'Art Deco Egyptian Revival' (2022, Collection 3, Launch 5)
• Compact case: 100% Acrylic Resin | Glass mirror | Iron screw with imitation gold plating
• Please be aware that resin is akin to ceramic and glass, and therefore may be damaged if dropped or knocked. Keep your Erstwilder jewelry neatly tucked away in your gift box when not being worn, avoid contact with perfumes, lotions, water and excessive sunlight, and you’ll have your piece for years to come.